Monday, November 17, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!




Finally I am a step ahead of myself. I put my christmas tree up yesturday. It hasn't been decorated, as I am trying to see how Colby does with the tree before I put any of my Radko ornaments on the tree. I have lived in Raleigh for 6 years and this is the first year I have had my Radko ornaments to put on my tree(Thanks to my dear Friend Brooke for Driving them from Tulsa for me) . I was so excited to get my ornaments, however I am rethinking actually putting them up this year. I can just envision it now. Dog pulls tree over and there goes all my ornaments. Or we are playing Wii and someone decides to wack one while playing tennis. Do I dare put them on the tree? I plan on pulling out some more decorations tonight so we will do this a little bit at a time to see if I can trust Colby. Otherwise I might be headed to Sam's to get the unbreakable balls I saw the other day and some ribbon and we will be good to go!




No comments:

Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones