Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

Although, I wasn't with my family it is always nice to celebrate our freedom.   I went to New Bern North Carolina and watch the fireworks on the river.  It was wonderful, they had an airshow like I had never seen before on the river for about an hour and a half before the fireworks.  It was so amazing.  We had live music to boot!  So now is the count down to the annual family beach week.  My Oklahoma family is leaving tomorrow to kick off their stay.  I will be headed down on Saturday...not soon enough.  I just hope it cools off a little bit,  with not so many showers I see on the forecast!   It is forecasted to be 105 here tomorrow that isn't even fun at the beach.  BTW  Colby(my dog)  actually enjoyed the fireworks she sat through them and seem to enjoy watching them.

No comments:

Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones