Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Continued.....

The interview went well I felt pretty good about it.   My dear friend Melissa came to Raleigh instead of us going to Morgantown due to a snow storm passing through the area. We had a blast staying in town and pampering ourselves.  I got a call Friday around 4:30 and they were asking if it was ok to check my references?  Well sure I thought I had already given you permission to do that.......So that was Mid-Feb and they called a week later to offer me the job.  I was orginally supposed to start March 8th.  However they called to see if I could start earlier.   After I had planned one last hurrah before I had to go back to work!!  Well I did the right thing and canceled my Last Hurrah!  And started when they asked me too........Boo Haa Haa!  It seems like forever since I have had a vacation.  I was spoiled at my last company.  I could work 4/10's  and I never worked until 5 on Friday.  It has been an adjustment but I guess I have adapted well.  I am now working with US Foodservice.  It is right up my alley!  The food business has always intrigued me so it is a fun industry to be learning.

No comments:

Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones