Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Spring 2010

So the Spring of 2010.....With me starting a new job it has kept me around town a little more than usual.  I never made it to Atlanta this spring which just baffles me.  It is to hard to to with a regular weekend!  Like I said I was SPOILED!   I haven't seen any of my nieces or nephew since Thanksgiving....It is Killing me!   Easter was spent with Brian's family....We had an Easter Egg Hunt for his neices.  He thought I was crazy to hide 65 eggs for a 5 and 3 year old!   I told him to just chill out!   They found all of them within 5 minutes.  Maybe the Easter Bunny needs to hide them a little better next time.    Mother's Day I worked at William Sonoma so all the Mom's could spend time with family.    It was sad because that was the day My neice Sloan was Christened.   The only one I have missed with all of them.  So then on to Memorial Day....Just stayed around Raleigh and enjoyed the Pool.  The following weekend we went to Asheville to escape the heat.....which worked for that weekend only.  The heat has been crazy!    So Father's Day I celebrated with Brian's Family.   It happened to be his Dad's Birthday as well.  We had a nice time.  I got some steak's from work and they were so Yummy!  That pretty much sums up Spring and now it's Summer.........

No comments:

Song List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones